Friday, August 4, 2006

Bummer in the Summer - love tribute post

Arthur Lee RIP. You were supposedly mad, but you proved one of the most long lasting fascinations, from sixth form angst to parent I regularly listen to your works. That first stone roses album was them ripping off Primal scream ripping off you wasn't it? Huge chunks of the charlatans feel? Still no candle to hold to forever changes though, I'll be thinking of you and how long it took for you to shuffle off the proverbial since your first intimations that you were about to die.

Here are the tracks I have at hand - I haven't got access to my vinyl debut album at the moment.
I'd post Signed DC if I could put my hands on it.
Alone Again Or (alternate mix)
You set the scene (alternate mix)
She comes in Colors from da capo
I'm with you (from the patchy Four Sail)

This is what you want if you don't have it

No comments:

Post a Comment